Account Manager / Business Development Manager
- Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: Asia Pacific (APAC)
Who We Are:
Interested in joining our team? Here is some more information about us! Ungerboeck provides industry-leading event and venue management software to customers in over 50 countries around the world, serving thousands of customers that power millions of events. In the age of digital transformation, our comprehensive platform offers event professionals leading-edge SaaS technology that provides a 360 view of their business, allowing them to cut costs, save time, and increase revenue. Ungerboeck is used for top shows from across the world, famous museums, global convention centers, performing arts venues, professional sports arenas, and other unique events. Our client list includes The Apollo Theatre, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Harvard University, Portland'5 Centers for the Arts, the Javitz Center, and St. Louis Art Museum. Some of our global clients include: ExCel London, Manchester United, Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, Omanexpo, the China National Convention Center, the Porsche Experience Center in Germany and the Sydney Opera House.
Working @ Ungerboeck:
We live by the unofficial motto of work hard play hard. Surround yourself with highly motivated co-workers that push you to be your best each day. Ungerboeck offers the career opportunities and fast-paced, exciting environment of a growth company where you can make a direct impact on our product and customers.
Ungerboeck Software is looking to hire an enthusiastic and talented sales team member to join our Asia-Pacific Team located in Brisbane or an opportunity to work remotely within Australia for the right candidate. Depending on skills, experience and inclinations, this role may focus on prospective customers or existing customers.
What does our sales team do?
- Build trusted relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Ensure customers are engaged with high levels of satisfaction
- Proactive sales of new software solutions and consultancy services to customers
- Translate customer needs, trends and requirements into solutions
- Develop high level of industry and product knowledge to effectively communicate the value our solutions bring to customers
- Establish relationships with key contacts and C-level executives for each account
- Collaborate with Marketing, Presales and Services for a successful customer journey from start to finish
- Regular participation and attendance at industry conferences and trade shows
What makes a successful Sales team member?
- Goal-oriented, organised and self-motivated
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle time-sensitive priorities
- Experience selling enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of Ungerboeck software is a plus, Ungerboeck Certification even better!
- Life-long learning attitude paired with a positive and open mindset
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Willingness to travel within Australia
*All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.