Media Buyer - North American Market
- Via Castellana, 86/C, 30030 Martellago VE, Italy
- Employees can work remotely
Unger Academy is a multinational company, founded in Italy by Andrea Unger, 4-time World Trading Champion and career algorithmic trader. Thanks to Andrea's method and guidance, and the unshakable dedication of our team to our traders and to each other, we have helped over 10,000 traders in our 6 years of operation...
but we aren't stopping there!
Our mission is to help traders prosper without sacrificing their time, and we achieve this mission on a daily basis, producing winning traders from all over the world.
We are over 20 (and growing!) people from diverse cultures and backgrounds who thrive on accomplishing our mission, and having fun while doing it. We are a results-driven team with a high standard of excellence, focused on the success of our traders, no matter their experience.
We are looking for PROVEN and PROFITABLE Facebook and Google media buyers to scale our marketing team.
• Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and ad performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
• Analyzes A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicates results and provides recommendations.
• Provides information and commentary pertinent to deliberations, recommends options and courses of action, and implements directives.
• Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
• Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluates emerging technologies.
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and meets tight deadlines.
- 3+ years media buying experience with Google or Facebook
- Previous experience in scaling a foreign brand's market presence in North America
- Hyros guru
- Can provide proof of the above
- Willing to work with us long term
- Able to work remotely
- Reliable, results-driven, resourceful
Think you have what we are looking for and want to join us in our mission to help traders prosper? Let us know you're interested by clicking below and telling us more :)