- Via Castellana, 86/C, 30030 Martellago VE, Italy
- Employees can work remotely
Unger Academy is a multinational company, founded in Italy by Andrea Unger, 4-time World Trading Champion and career algorithmic trader. Thanks to Andrea's method and guidance, and the unshakable dedication of our team to our traders and to each other, we have helped over 10,000 traders in our 6 years of operation...
...but we aren't stopping there!
Our mission is to help traders prosper without sacrificing their time, and we achieve this mission on a daily basis, producing winning traders from all over the world.
We are over 20 (and growing!) people from diverse cultures and backgrounds who thrive on accomplishing our mission, and having fun while doing it. We are a results-driven team with a high standard of excellence, focused on the success of our traders, no matter their experience.
We are looking for experienced candidates for the role of Copywriter, who:
- Writes compelling copy across all marketing channels, including website copy, email campaigns, blog posts, video scripts, digital and print ads, and packaging.
- Edits and proofreads all copy before it goes live.
- Develops and maintains the brand voice and tone.
- Uses data-driven marketing to guide all copy decisions.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and meets tight deadlines.
- Presents creative briefs and finished projects to management.
- Works on multiple projects at once and excels at project management.
- Collaborates with colleagues from other departments to help them hit their marketing goals.
- Knows how to use popular digital marketing tools, including content management software, search engine optimization software, and website analytics software.
Copywriter Qualifications and Skills:
- Develops strong working relationships.
- Communicates effectively and has strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Learns quickly and enjoys tackling new projects.
- Works well independently and with a team.
- Knows how to write in a brand’s voice and tone.
- Follows the brand style guide.
- Uses qualitative and quantitative analysis to guide content decisions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Native or equivalent proficiency in English is required. Knowledge of Italian language is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or a related major will put you ahead of the competition.
- At least two years of agency or in-house copywriting experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowing or being interested in the financial markets and trading nice to have.