Information Systems Manager
- Via Castellana, 86/C, 30030 Martellago VE, Italy
- Employees can work remotely
Unger Academy is a multinational company, founded in Italy by Andrea Unger, 4-time World Trading Champion and career algorithmic trader. Thanks to Andrea's method and guidance, and the unshakable dedication of our team to our traders and to each other, we have helped over 10,000 traders in our 6 years of operation...
...but we aren't stopping there!
Our mission is to help traders prosper without sacrificing their time, and we achieve this mission on a daily basis, producing winning traders from all over the world.
We are over 20 (and growing!) people from diverse cultures and backgrounds who thrive on accomplishing our mission, and having fun while doing it. We are a results-driven team with a high standard of excellence, focused on the success of our traders, no matter their experience.
We are looking for experienced candidates for the role of Information Systems Manager, who:
- Manages hardware and software installations and upgrades.
- Maintains information systems by planning, monitoring, and coordinating employees.
- Develops private intranet and public internet sites.
- Manages internal and external user accounts.
- Manages cross-platform automations.
- Offers coaching, leadership, and training to manage staff performance on new and existing platforms.
- Troubleshoots errors and addresses tickets quickly and definitively, working with external support if needed.
- Plans and organizes requested enhancements for improved user experience.
- Assesses information systems results by auditing their application and results.
- Participates in planning and designing technologies to meet the growing needs of the business.
- Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by ensuring that information systems staff complies with organizational policies.
- Strong organizational and office technology skills
- Background in cross-platform automation services (e.g. Zapier)
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Proficient in IT systems terminology
- Advanced experience in database management