AWS DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Undabot is a place where talented people work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products using the latest technology and optimized methodologies. We are a team of forward-thinking & solutions-driven professionals, specialized in custom-made software development and committed to the delivery of the optimal solution for each client through close collaboration and open teamwork.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. You will play a key role in planning, designing, and implementing cloud architecture on AWS for various projects. You will also work on audits/analysis of the cloud environments of our clients suggesting and implementing improvements (both performance-wise and cost-reduction-wise). Additionally, you will work on various automations related to the management and deployment of software systems on the AWS cloud and build and improve tools to improve the deployment pipeline.
- Create robust cloud architectures on AWS for diverse projects, ensuring scalability, security, and efficiency
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for efficient management and deployment of software systems on AWS
- Build and improve tools that streamline and optimize the deployment pipeline, ensuring faster and more reliable deliveries on the AWS cloud
- Perform comprehensive audits of cloud environments, identifying and implementing optimizations for performance enhancement and cost reduction.
- Act as a subject matter expert in AWS, advising teams and clients on best practices and advanced AWS features.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest AWS technologies and trends
- Work closely with other teams to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of projects
- Support and mentor other engineers
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to participate in setting up processes and shaping software architecture
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home as much as you want
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures, mentoring…) along with a substantial education budget
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Pet-friendly office
- MultiSport card (fully covered)
- Paid health checks
- Free English classes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps
- Deep understanding of AWS services and products, with practical experience in implementing AWS solutions
- Knowledge in cloud computing, networking, security, and database management
- Expertise in managing and orchestrating containers, specifically with tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with IaC tools (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools (e.g., CloudWatch, Datadog)
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (e.g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (e.g., GitHub Actions, Code Build, Code Deploy)
- Experience with cloud cost optimization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of addressing complex issues in cloud environments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
Bonus: AWS certifications such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
This job is not an entry-level but a mid-senior level position.
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!