Marketing Designer (m/f)
Undabot is an a award-winning technology company with extensive experience in creating advanced custom web and mobile solutions for clients all over the world. While working on the projects, we insist on using the latest industry standards and cutting-edge technologies.
We are a team of forward-thinking & solution-driven professionals committed to delivering optimal digital solution for each project through close collaboration and dedication to excellence.
As a Marketing designer at Undabot, you will take the lead of enhancing and maintaining the visual elements of the Undabot brand and work through smart graphic solutions for digital and print. To understand our target audience, company goals and overall expectations, you will work closely with Sales, Marketing and Design teams, as well as other specialists from different departments and external content creators. Your daily work will consist of creating engaging visuals for digital channels, like online marketing campaigns, social media, website, case studies, as well as for our offline activities, like events, merchandise and other.
We are looking for an experienced marketing designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is flexible and independent, and has the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledgeable in different design categories: visual, graphic, motion and/or marketing and sales collateral creation
- Ability to create, deliver, review and iterate design solutions in line with current trends
- Experience with Figma and Adobe programme
- Knowledge of pre-press of various promotional materials
- Experience in executing creative projects for digital channels, such as social media, newsletters and similar
- Experience with creating animations (video editing is a plus)
- Organized, responsible, and motivated
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Excellent written and spoken English
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to participate in enhancing the brand’s visual identity
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures, mentoring …) along with a substantial education budget
- Care for your well-being through complete yearly medical check-up, 100% covered sick leave and a fully subsidized Multisport card
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from anywhere
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your progress and work
- High-end equipment and tools
- Working in a fast-growing company and a motivating environment
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and expand your knowledge, apply till September 22nd and make an impact on your career!
Please include your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.) as part of the application for this position, either as a part of the CV or a link to the portfolio (Drive, Dropbox, Dribbble etc.). Applications without a CV and portfolio will not be considered.