Masterclass - iOS Development
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
Undabot is a place where talented people work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products using the latest technology and optimized methodologies. We are a team of forward-thinking and solutions-driven professionals, specialized in custom-made software development. Our best results come from true creative collaboration and we push each other to think bigger, better, and bolder, every single day.
Undabot Masterclass is an advanced program where you have the opportunity to gain deeper insight and knowledge of developing iOS applications.
The courses are free, fully online and open to students who have a passion for mobile development. They consist of lectures, 1-on-1 mentor meetings and home assignments.
During the 4 weeks of the Masterclass you will collaborate with other team members and through their leadership develop various modules for new applications and maintain the existing ones. Work tasks during the internship will be determined based on your interests, and they range from developing a background business logic to developing a UI of the application.
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to gain practical knowledge and follow best practices while working on cool projects
- Opportunity to participate and learn ins and outs of the development process
- Support and guidance of our experienced mentors
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment
We are looking for curious students who are team players, passionate about mobile development, and have the following:
- Basic knowledge of OOP principles
- Basic knowledge of iOS development environment
- Basic understanding of MVC architecture
- Basic understanding of HTTP standards and REST API
- A genuine interest in emerging mobile technologies and a desire for improvement and progress
Send us your CV, motivational letter and references to projects/applications if you worked on some (e.g.Github link).
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to expand your knowledge, apply till May 31 and make an impact on your career!