Senior Project Manager (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
Seniority level for this job: Mid to Senior
Undabot is a place where talented developers, designers and project managers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As a Project Manager at Undabot, you will be managing medium to large scale software projects for multiple platforms, while working with various stakeholders, as well as internal and external vendors.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing projects’ scope, schedule and resources as well as identifying risks and resolving issues affecting the project
- Acting as a single point of contact for assigned projects
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Monitoring if assigned projects are executed by expected internal or external procedures and practices
Additionally, you will have an opportunity to participate in defining and optimizing project management processes. You will have a consultative role to management, providing guidance, process support, and strategic advice in order to optimize the efficiency of the project team for assigned projects.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to add value to the company by providing guidance and advice to management regarding project management strategies
- Opportunity to participate in project management processes optimization
- Education and growth (both internally and externally)
- Salary raises that are proportional to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Great work atmosphere
We are looking for experienced Project Managers, ready to take on full project ownership, motivated to optimize their own projects and contribute to internal processes.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics, knowledge and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in managing medium to large scale software delivery projects (e.g. 6+ months, 10+ team members) for enterprise customers
- Experience with handling projects executed by multiple teams
- Working experience with project management tools, techniques and practices
- Familiar with both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
- Able to communicate and negotiate plans, proposals, and results with various stakeholders
- A high level of proactivity in predicting, identifying and mitigating potential risk, as well as being able to adapt to changes in projects or internally
- Able to manage expectations and resolve differences between internal and external stakeholders
- Customer-oriented, communicative and positive personality
- Further career development focused on project management
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Croatian and English
This job is not an entry level but a mid-senior level position.
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!