UI/UX Designer (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
Undabot is a place where talented developers and designers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As a UI/UX designer at Undabot, you will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. You will be designing screen layouts, interaction flows and prototypes as part of a team or independently - depending on the project. In addition to this you will be presenting your work to the client.Your main responsibilities will be user experience and user interface design for web and mobile applications, while collaborating with the client, development team and a project manager to ensure the best user experience for users. Also, you will have the opportunity to participate in product definition with the client and the team, as well as lead and participate in discovery and design sprint workshops.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to focus on quality and follow best practices while working on cool projects
- Opportunity to participate in setting up UX processes
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures, mentoring …)
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and tools
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportional to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
We are looking for experienced UI/UX designers to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is flexible and independent, and has the following knowledge and skills:
- 2+ years of experience designing mobile and web applications as part of an agency, startup or freelance
- Ability to design, deliver, review and iterate your design solutions in line with current trends and Human Interface / Material design guidelines
- Experience with Sketch, Figma or Adobe tools
- Familiar with prototyping tools such as InVision, Overflow or Principle
- Deep understanding of usability principles and practices applied to interaction and visual design of web & mobile products
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Ability to work and communicate clearly with clients and engineers together with guidance during development
- Organized, responsible and motivated
- Desire to learn and professionally grow
- Experience in working on a project for foreign clients is a plus
- Experience with usability testing is a plus
Seniority level for this job: Mid to Senior
Please include your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.) as part of the application for this position, either as a part of the CV or a link to the portfolio (Drive, Dropbox, Dribbble etc.).
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!