PHP Developer (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
Undabot is a place where talented developers and designers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As a PHP developer at Undabot, you will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things.
Your main responsibilities will be the development of standalone cross-platform web applications with the latest backend technology stack.
Also, you will be communicating with clients independently (e.g. structuring and formalizing feature and/or change requests, suggesting improvements, …) as well as collaborating with engineering leadership in solving challenging web development issues and improving the development process.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to focus on quality and follow best practices while working on cool projects
- Opportunity to participate in setting up processes and shaping software architecture
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures …)
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
We are looking for experienced PHP developers to join our growing web team.The ideal candidate is a team player, passionate about improving our technical foundation and user experience, and has the following knowledge and skills:
- 2 + years of experience with backend development in PHP and Symfony
- Knowledge of API specification (RESTful) / JSON API standard / OAuth / GraphQL
- Working knowledge of (relational and non-relational) databases
- Experience with Unix-Like operating systems (e.g. Linux, Mac OS), Git and Docker
- Experience in writing code documentation
- Experience with object-oriented programming, design patterns, and architecture
- Experience using software development best practices like TDD, DDD and CI/CD
- Experience in working on a project for an external client
- Desire for improvement and progress
- Organized, responsible and motivated
Seniority level for this job: Mid to Senior
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!