.NET Developer (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
Seniority level for this job: Mid to Senior
Undabot is a place where talented developers and designers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As a .NET developer at Undabot, you will join a multi-disciplinary team working on implementing a successful mCommerce platform to clients around the world. The role is backend-heavy and gives you the opportunity to work on a highly complex system.
Also, you will be collaborating with engineering leadership in solving challenging web development issues and improving the development process for a newly formed .NET team.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to focus on quality and follow best practices while working on complex projects
- Opportunity to participate in setting up processes and shaping software architecture
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures …)
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
We are looking for experienced .NET developers, ideally in a Cloud and PAAS environment (Azure), to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate about improving our technical foundation, and has the following experience:
- 3 years of experience with backend development in .NET ecosystem (C#, .NET Core 3.1)
- Deep understanding of .NET best practices (i.e. SOLID), Architecture patterns and Microsoft roadmap
- Experience building scalable services in the cloud (ideally Azure)
- Practitioners of test-driven methodologies to ensure unit tests are provided alongside all features as a minimum.
- Experience working with asynchronous / event-driven architectures
- Experience setting up DevOps build/release pipelines and Azure infrastructure
- Experience with good Observability practices (logging, monitoring, alerting)
This job is not an entry level but a mid-senior level position.
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!