Project Manager (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
Undabot is a place where talented developers, designers and project managers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As a Project Manager at Undabot, you will be the go-to person for leading new implementations of an mCommerce project we have been supporting, while working directly with clients and development teams.
Your main responsibility will be managing projects’ scope, schedule, and onboarding clients post-launch, as well as identifying risks and resolving issues affecting the project.
Additionally, you will have an important role in optimizing project management processes and a consultative role to management, providing guidance, process support, and strategic advice in order to optimize the efficiency of the project team.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to work on an international project that has tremendous growth
- Opportunity to optimize project management processes
- Education and growth (both internally and externally)
- Salary raises that are proportional to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Great work atmosphere
We are looking for experienced Project Managers, ready to take on full project ownership, motivated to optimize project management tools and processes.
The ideal candidate has the following knowledge and skills:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing Project Management/Implementation role, managing software projects
- Deep understanding of app development process and the ecommerce sector is a bonus
- Excellent knowledge of agile project management tools, techniques, and practices (e.g. SCRUM)
- Familiar with differences between waterfall and agile software development methodologies
- Ability to communicate and negotiate plans, proposals, and results with various stakeholders
- Able to manage expectations and resolve differences between internal and external stakeholders
- A high level of proactivity in predicting, identifying and mitigating potential risk
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Croatian and English
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!