Business Development Representative (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Undabot is a place where talented developers, designers and project managers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
Your main responsibilities will be identifying international and domestic prospects and leads, as well as executing sales process from prospecting through discovery, qualification, value proposition, negotiation and close. For a portfolio of clients you will be managing client’s satisfaction and relationships, so there won't be a single dull day.
You will be working both individually and as a part of multi-disciplinary teams on different tasks like:
- Conduct first contacts to prospective clients and lead discovery conversations.
- Identify and Qualify sales leads
- Handle customer presentations, quotes, RFIs and RFPs.
- Represent Undabot at tradeshows and conferences.
- Build and document sales activities and manage sales pipeline in CRM.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral.
- Coordinate with Management and Marketing teams to enhance sales presentation.
- Coordinate with Project Management Office, Technology and Production teams to increase project success and client's satisfaction
- Meet Sales metrics and KPIs as per Management team’s directions.
What can we offer?
- Make an impact with your work and get a chance to help us grow together
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through education, workshops, lectures…)
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home as much as you want
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is proactive, fast starter and has the following knowledge and skills:
- 3-5 years in software Solution Sales, or Business Development in software development industry
- Ability to identify and negotiate opportunities with various stakeholders
- Ability to create relationships and build networks on all levels
- Strong presentational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Croatian and English
- Organized, responsible and motivated
- Technology background is a plus
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies is a plus
- Driving licence
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!