QA Engineer (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Undabot is a place where talented developers, designers and project managers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As the first QA Engineer at Undabot, your main responsibility will be defining and setting up the QA process, in line with current trends and best practices.
You will be collaborating closely with development teams, project managers and engineering leadership on QA-related topics and issues. As this role will be both strategic and operational, you will be in charge of defining how you will approach and execute tasks like:
- manual and automation testing for both mobile and web projects
- bug reporting
- identifying deviations from specification requirements
- product quality assurance
- educating developers on QA best practices
- defining future QA-related needs
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to analyze, shape and improve QA process
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to assemble and lead a QA team if you wish
- Opportunity for further advancement and growth (through education, workshops, lectures…)
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home as much as you want
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical and a fast starter looking to shape up our current QA process and has the following knowledge and skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in software testing in growing tech companies
- experience with setting up a QA process in a software development company
- hands-on experience with software testing on mobile (native iOS & Android) and web (Frontend & Backend) platforms
- experience with software testing automatization using a modern tech stack
- familiar with different software development methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!