Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Undabot is a place where talented developers and designers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As a Frontend Developer at Undabot, you will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and is encouraged to continue learning new things.
Your main responsibilities will be the development of standalone cross-platform web applications with the latest frontend technology stack.
Also, you will be collaborating with engineering leadership in solving challenging web development issues and improving the development process.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to focus on quality and follow best practices while working on cool projects (no legacy projects/code)
- Opportunity to participate in setting up processes and shaping software architecture
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures…)
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
We are looking for experienced Frontend Developers to join our growing web team. The ideal candidate is a team player, passionate about improving our technical foundation and user experience and has the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of responsive web design principles and techniques
- Knowledge of API specification (RESTful) / JSON API standard or similar
- Working knowledge of React, VueJS or AngularJS
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Unix-Like operating systems (e.g. Linux, Mac OS), Git and Docker
- Experience with working on a project for an external client
- Independence in written and verbal communication with clients (e.g. structuring and formalizing feature and/or change requests, suggesting improvements)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in emerging frontend technologies and a desire for improvement and progress
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!