Project Manager (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Undabot is a place where talented developers, designers and project managers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As a Project Manager at Undabot, you will be managing medium to large scale software projects (3+ months) for multiple platforms, while working with various stakeholders, as well as internal and external vendors.
Your main responsibility will be managing projects’ scope, schedule, and resources as well as identifying risks and resolving issues affecting the project.
Additionally, you will have an important role in optimizing project management processes and a consultative role to management, providing guidance, process support, and strategic advice in order to optimize the efficiency of the project team.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to add value to the company by providing guidance and advice to management regarding project management strategies
- Opportunity to optimize project management processes
- Education and growth (both internally and externally)
- Salary raises that are proportional to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Great work atmosphere
We are looking for experienced Project Managers, ready to take on full project ownership, motivated to optimize project management tools and processes.
The ideal candidate has the following knowledge and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in managing medium to large scale software projects (e.g. 3+ months, 4+ team members )
- Excellent knowledge of project management tools, techniques, and practices
- Familiar with both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
- Ability to communicate and negotiate plans, proposals, and results with various stakeholders
- Able to manage expectations and resolve differences between internal and external stakeholders
- A high level of proactivity in predicting, identifying and mitigating potential risk
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Croatian and English
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply now and make an impact on your career!