Android Developer (m/f)
- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Undabot is a place where talented developers and designers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As an Android Developer at Undabot, you will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things.
Your main responsibilities will be the maintenance of existing and development of new client applications with the latest mobile technology stack.
Also, you will be collaborating with engineering leadership in solving challenging mobile development issues and improving the development process.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to focus on quality and follow best practices while working on cool projects
- Opportunity to participate in improving the development process
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures…)
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
We are looking for Android Developers to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a team player, passionate about improving our technical foundation and user experience and has the following knowledge and skills:
- 1+ years of android development experience with Java and Kotlin
- Knowledge and understanding of the following technologies, tools and architecture: MVP with the principles of Clean architecture, Dagger2, Retrofit2, Picasso, RxJava (+ popular library that binds to RxJava)
- Knowledge of API specification (REST) / JSON API standard
- Experience in working in GitLab (for VCS, CI and CD)
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with working on a project for an external client
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in emerging mobile technologies and a desire for improvement and progress