- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Undabot is a place where talented developers and designers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As an iOS developer at Undabot, you will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things.
Your main responsibilities will be the maintenance of existing and development of new client applications with the latest technology stack.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to focus on quality and follow best practices while working on cool projects
- Opportunity to participate in improving the development process
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures …)
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
We are looking for experienced iOS Developers who have been working on complex projects in a team, with international clients and have the following knowledge and skills:
- 1+ years of iOS development experience with Swift and OOP principles
- Experience with CocoaPods dependency manager
- Understanding provisioning profiles and certificates
- Experience with architectural patterns such as MVC, MVVM, MVP
- Understanding design patterns such as singletons, delegates, observers, etc…
- Experience with iOSSnapshotTestCase, Quick and Nimble
- Experience in using Fastlane for CI / CD
- Experience with working on a project for an external client
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in emerging mobile technologies and a desire for improvement and progress
It's OK if you're not an expert in some of the items listed above. We'll provide you with an environment to become one.