- Ul. Ivana Lučića 2a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Undabot is a place where talented developers and designers work together to create successful web solutions and mobile platform products, using the latest technology and optimized methodologies.
As a PHP developer at Undabot, you will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things.
Your main responsibilities will be the development of standalone cross-platform web applications with the latest backend technology stack.
Also, you will be communicating with clients independently (e.g. structuring and formalizing feature and/or change requests, suggesting improvements, …) as well as collaborating with engineering leadership in solving challenging web development issues and improving the development process.
What can we offer?
- Working in a fast-growing company and motivating environment
- Opportunity to focus on quality and follow best practices while working on cool projects
- Opportunity to participate in setting up processes and shaping software architecture
- Opportunity for advancement and growth (through conferences, workshops, lectures …)
- Support and guidance in taking on new responsibilities
- An innovative culture with great people to work with
- High-end equipment and devices
- A competitive salary with salary raises proportionally to your growth
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
We are looking for experienced PHP developers to join our growing web team.The ideal candidate is a team player, passionate about improving our technical foundation and user experience, and has the following knowledge and skills:
- 2 + years of experience with backend development in PHP and Symfony
- Knowledge of API specification (RESTful) / JSON API standard / OAuth / GraphQL
- Working knowledge of (relational and non-relational) databases
- Experience with Unix-Like operating systems (e.g. Linux, Mac OS), Git and Docker
- Experience in writing code documentation
- Experience with object-oriented programming, design patterns, and architecture
- Experience using software development best practices like TDD, DDD and CI/CD
- Experience in working on a project for an external client
- Desire for improvement and progress
- Organized, responsible and motivated
It's OK if you're not an expert in some of the items listed above. We'll provide you with an environment to become one.