Marketing Coordinator - Contract
- 826 Broadway Ave., New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
- Hiring Start Time: Immediate Start (Home Office)
- HO Team: Marketing
Part-time, paid hourly (20 hrs / week)
Uncommon Schools is a non-profit network of 57 outstanding public charter schools in grades K-12 across New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. Our mission is to start and manage outstanding urban public charter schools that close the achievement gap and prepare students from low-income backgrounds for success in college and beyond. We are accomplishing that mission every day, with a college graduation rate that is well above the national average and thousands of stories of our students and alumni achieving their dreams.
Uncommon Schools is seeking a Marketing Coordinator in a contract role to support existing marketing projects, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with organizational goals. The position will partner with Marketing’s stakeholders and team members to support a wide range of functions, including communications, branding, project management, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a range of marketing projects that directly impact schools, including photography, print media, and Swag.
- Assist and support social media through various channels including drafting content, updating graphics in Canva, and publishing posts.
- Work directly with vendors to purchase marketing and promotional materials for the organization.
- Pull data, update trackers, perform analysis, and provide recommendations on current campaigns.
- Perform research for various projects and collect data as needed.
- Various administrative tasks and additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Self-motivated and able to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and attention to detail skills.
- Strong organization and process skills.
- Receptive to feedback.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.