- 2121 Park Pl, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
Unbroken Studios is a Los Angeles-based team, made up of 60+ veteran video game developers with proven track records in building best-in-class games, across all platforms, for the world’s largest publishers. Our list of credits includes some of the most memorable game experiences from the last twenty years including blockbuster franchises such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, and God of War. Our “unbroken” passion for game development has endured the highs and lows of this industry. There’s nothing else we’d ever do.
Please note, this role will be remote until at least June 2021, however the role will eventually be onsite at our offices in El Segundo, Los Angeles California.
Unbroken Studios is seeking an experienced Recruiter to assist in growing Unbroken Studios to fulfill our vision of creating high-quality AAA action games. In this role, you will partner with the Chief Operations & Finance Officer, the HR Manager, and other members of management to plan and execute all hiring processes while delivering an exemplary candidate experience. You will drive candidate sourcing, manage the recruitment process, and ensure communications are smooth for both internal and external parties.
- Create unique and robust sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent
- Recruit qualified candidates through sourcing on multiple channels and evaluate incoming applicants
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for multiple roles across engineering, art, design, and more
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and help them meet their hiring goals while meeting deadlines
- Partner with HR, Admin, and key hiring managers as well as external agencies to hire the best talent in the market
- Manage logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview participants
- Build and maintain an active candidate network within the games industry
- Establish and maintain consistent candidate evaluation process and interview criteria
- Ensure candidates receive a high quality hiring experience with Unbroken Studios - even when things don’t move forward
- Manage offer process; including closing candidates, extending offers, negotiation, and generating offer letters
- Proven track record in sourcing a variety of roles at all levels
- 4+ years of hands-on recruiting experience, preferably within a game studio
- Previous experience in recruiting for creative & technical roles in a games, media, or entertainment environment
- Experience pre-screening and interviewing candidates in a variety of roles
- Effective multi-tasking, time management, and a high level of independent operation
- Experience with offering a positive candidate experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), and other recruiting tools and processes (Linkedin, Boolean)
- Excellent communication, independent judgement, and discretion
- Knowledge of game industry roles, tools, workflows, and recruiting avenues
- Experience in sourcing critical complex Technical roles
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- Experience with candidate visa process
- Experience with recruiting diverse candidates
- Experience growing a small to medium organization to 100 and beyond
- Experience with HRIS platforms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.