- 2121 Park Place, El Segundo, CA, United States
Unbroken Studios is a Los Angeles-based team, made up of 40+ veteran video game developers with proven track records in building best-in-class games, across all platforms, for the world’s largest publishers. Our list of credits includes some of the most memorable game experiences from the last twenty years including blockbuster franchises such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, and God of War. Our “unbroken” passion for game development has endured the highs and lows of this industry. There’s nothing else we’d ever do.
- Work on multiple AAA games with major IPs
- Work closely with QA, artists, designers and other engineers working on gameplay features, bugs, and prototypes.
- Develop in Unreal Engine 4 using C++ to fix or quickly prototype ideas.
- Paid internship ranging from May to August
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate in a BS/MS program in Game Software Engineering or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in C/C++
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Comfortable working closely with designers and engineers on gameplay implementations
- Excellent problem-solving, performance analysis and debugging skills
- Knowledge of Linear Algebra and 3D math
- Commitment to code quality and ability to learn and master new technologies and code
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.