Account Executive (Native level of English)
- Koszykowa, Warszawa
At Unamo, we create simple and user-friendly e-marketing tools for both beginners and professionals. We give businesses and organizations the power to be more competitive in a tough, global market.
We are looking for a result-oriented Account Executive to join our family at our HQ in Warsaw!
This is an excellent opportunity to hone your sales skills. But it’s also a chance to play on a winning team, and grow professionally. At Unamo, we see each individual’s success as a crucial part of our overall success. When you win, we all win.
If you are an ambitious sales person who already has experience in the field of sales, apply today! We can’t wait to meet you and have you on board.
- Active sales of Unamo's products and services
- Maintaining and expanding both outbound and inbound leads.
- Reaching out to prospects via phone/email and evaluating their needs to find out if there is a mutual fit
- Developing and improving sales strategies.
- Creating high-quality relationships with potential customers and maintaining existing ones.
- Recognizing the needs of the customer and providing detailed information to the customer about the product.
- Monitoring the competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Managing the assigned sector by providing sales call reports, sector analysis and accurate date within a sales database, accurate forecasting, and sector insight.
- Successfully managing and overcoming prospect objections
- Native level of English (must have!)
- Experience in Sales
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Capacity to negotiate and cut through rejections to achieve sales goals.
- Understanding of buyer persona and benefits of client retention.
- Ability to manage multiple deals on a monthly cycle.
- Professional business acumen, good telephone presence, self-starter, and results-driven personality
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- Energy! We need a dynamic, high-energy sales professional
- Agility! We need agile people, who can adapt to any situation and think quick on their feet
- Experience selling software or SaaS products. / Experience in sales and customer service in the IT industry (or similar)
- Good knowledge and understanding of software for SEO and Social Media purposes.
- Experience with a CRM
- Previous outbound experience
- Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals
- Work in a fast growing SaaS startup with a friendly culture and international environment.
- A real impact on the company's performance and growth.
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remote from time to time.
- Attractive base salary (depending on your experience)
- Bonuses based on your performance
- Polish lessons at work.
- We provide all necessary equipment
- Private Medical Care, co-financed MultiSport Card
- Kitchen filled with delicious coffee, fruits, and snacks.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: up to 8-10k PLN (net+VAT; base + commission)
Agreement type: B2B
Please include the following sentence in your application/resume (application without it won’t be considered in the recruitment process):
“I hereby authorize Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 922 with further amendments).”
If you want your application to remain in the Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. database after the end of this recruitment process for purposes of future recruitment processes, please include also the following consent in your application:
“I give my consent to Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warszawa, address: ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warszawa to archive and use my personal data contained in the application for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”
We inform that the personal data Administrator is Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warszawa. The purpose of collecting and storing personal data is to conduct recruitment processes by Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for this purpose. Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.