Digital Marketing Manager
- Koszykowa, Warszawa, Poland
Are you interested in all aspects of digital marketing and totally love everything related to it? Great! Do you know how to work in a team and how to listen to people? Awesome! You bring solutions not problems, and have a “can do” attitude? Fantastic! Moreover, you know how to create a buzz in social media and are multi-talented? It can’t get any better! We want you on our team. You’re the person we’re looking for to join Unamo!
At Unamo, we create simple and user-friendly e-marketing analytical tools for SEO and Social Media monitoring, tools for both beginners and professionals. We give businesses and organizations the power to be more competitive in a tough, global market.
We are a bunch of young and easy-going people who love having fun while working. We come to work not because we have to, but because we love what we do and how we do it. We always strive for something better
Right now, we are looking for an ambitious, self-driven, creative Digital Marketing Manager who will work as a part of our Warsaw team and take Unamo to the next level.
You will work in a fast-growing SaaS startup and you’ll have a real impact on the company's performance and growth. We will help you develop your creativity and no one will stop your desire to show your valuable and unique ideas to the world. We will encourage you to speak out openly.
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more;
- Producing valuable and engaging content (infographics, blog posts, white papers, case studies, e-books and more) for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups. The primary goal is to generate traffic and backlinks to our website;
- Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors;
- Deploying strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door;
- Suggesting and conducting actions that increase client’s installed client base and final turnover;
- Developing, communicating and implementing successful marketing campaigns and projects;
- Measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assess against goals.
- Identifying areas of growth within Inbound Marketing, Partnerships, and Paid Campaigns and allocate resources accordingly
- Developing and maintaining our website(s) and landing pages
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Digital & Inbound Marketing (SEO, SEM);
- Knowledge of marketing tools - An understanding of tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console, as well as SEO and social media applications.
- Experience in at least two of the following is essential:
- Social Media Administration and monitoring, managing multiple SM accounts
- Creating and managing paid advertising campaigns
- PR and Communications experience
- Past experience producing content for the web (experience with channel specific content ie. blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn is a plus)
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Ability to measure and report performance of different marketing campaigns
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) - you will be writing posts for the UK and US markets.
- Excellent analytical skills; you have the knowledge of WHERE and HOW to gather information.
- High attention to details and ability to manage multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines when necessary
- Highly motivated and self-directed with strong time management skill and goals oriented attitude
We are based in a super modern office in Warsaw city center. We offer a great company culture, friendly atmosphere and flexible working hours. Our kitchen is filled with snacks and fresh fruit. We also offer private medical insurance, co-financed Multisport card. We provide a shiny MacBook Air, monitor and an iPhone.
You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some experienced and talented individuals from marketing, sales, development, design, etc.
Please include the following sentence in your application/resume (application without it won’t be considered in the recruitment process):
“I hereby authorize Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 922 with further amendments).”
If you want your application to remain in the Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. database after the end of this recruitment process for purposes of future recruitment processes, please include also the following consent in your application:
“I give my consent to Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warszawa, address: ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warszawa to archive and use my personal data contained in the application for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”
We inform that the personal data Administrator is Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warszawa. The purpose of collecting and storing personal data is to conduct recruitment processes by Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for this purpose. Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.