Sales Representative with a Native level of Spanish
- Koszykowa, Warszawa, Poland
At Unamo, we create simple and user-friendly e-marketing tools for both beginners and professionals. We give businesses and organizations the power to be more competitive in a tough, global market.
We are a Polish company with the HQ in Warsaw, but we are expanding our business to a new location. We are opening an office in… Barcelona! We are looking for extraordinary people to join us who will help us develop the new market and respond effectively to the growing needs of our varied Spanish customers.
We are looking for a Sales Representative with a Native level of Spanish to join our family at our HQ in Warsaw!
If you are an ambitious sales person who already has experience in the field of sales, apply today! We can’t wait to meet you and have you on board.
An ideal candidate is a results-oriented person with experience in sales who is not afraid to take on new challenges and develop a strong sales strategy.
- Active sales of Unamo's products and services on the Spanish market.
- Maintaining and expanding both outbound and inbound leads.
- Communicating to potential clients in Spanish via phone and email.
- Developing and improving sales strategies.
- Creating high-quality relationships with potential customers and maintaining existing ones.
- Recognizing the needs of the customer and providing detailed information to the customer about the product.
- Monitoring the competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Managing the assigned sector by providing sales call reports, sector analysis and accurate date within a sales database, accurate forecasting, and sector insight.
- Native Spanish and very good English.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Capacity to negotiate and cut through rejections to achieve sales goals.
- Understanding of buyer persona and benefits of client retention.
- Ability to manage multiple deals on a monthly cycle.
- Professional business acumen, good telephone presence, self-starter, and results-driven personality.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities.
- Energy and agility! We need a dynamic, high-energy sales professional who can adapt to any situation.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience selling software or SaaS products.
- Good knowledge and understanding of software for SEO and Social Media purposes.
- Experience with a CRM.
- Work in a fast growing SaaS startup with a friendly culture and international environment.
- A real impact on the company's performance and growth.
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remote from time to time.
- English or Polish lessons at work.
- We provide a Macbook Air and an iPhone.
- Private Medical Care, co-financed MultiSport Card & our own Family Program.
- Kitchen filled with delicious coffee, fruits, and snacks.
Please include the following sentence in your application/resume (application without it won’t be considered in the recruitment process):
“I hereby authorize Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 922 with further amendments).”
If you want your application to remain in the Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. database after the end of this recruitment process for purposes of future recruitment processes, please include also the following consent in your application:
“I give my consent to Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warszawa, address: ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warszawa to archive and use my personal data contained in the application for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”
We inform that the personal data Administrator is Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warszawa. The purpose of collecting and storing personal data is to conduct recruitment processes by Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for this purpose. Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.