Market Analyst | Middle East Africa & Asia Pacific
Doka is a world leader in providing innovative formwork solutions and services in all areas of construction. The company is also a global supplier of well-thought-out scaffolding solutions for a varied spectrum of applications. With more than 160 sales points and logistical facilities in over 60 countries, Doka has a high-performing distribution network for advice, customer service and technical support while ensuring equipment is provided swiftly – no matter how big the project. Based from its headquarters in Amstetten, Austria, Doka employs 6,800 people worldwide and is a company of the Umdasch Group, which has stood for reliability, experience and trustworthiness for more than 150 years.
As a customer-focused organization, Doka understands that its greatest assets are its employees, which is why Doka is consistently looking for talented professionals who are keen to develop their career in this challenging industry.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Doka Middle East Africa & Asia Pacific (MEAAP) Area team offers support to the core functions of sales, operations, support, engineering and HR. Established to offer a versatile network of products, systems and expertise, Doka MEAAP oversees some of the fastest growing economies in the world, making it an ideal partner for new and challenging projects, ranging from major infrastructure development such as metro systems, bridges and tunnels to energy sector scaffolding solutions.
Doka MEAAP is currently looking for a Market Analyst MEAAP who will be responsible for gathering and analyzing information from global construction projects across the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
If you are passionate about your work, have an inner drive to succeed and a desire to learn and grow from your experience, this could be the perfect next challenge for you.
This position requires an enthusiastic individual who understands the construction industry and have a flair for data analytics. You will be reporting to the Sales Support Manager MEAAP. This position is based in Asia.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of new corporate processes for large-scale projects within the MEAAP countries
- Researching in global and area/regional databases to identify large-scale projects relevant for formwork business
- Conducting business analysis by mapping relevant stakeholders in large-scale projects through research of main contractors, subcontractors, developers, engineering consultants and etc
- Accompanying the decision-making process on the selection of large-scale projects at an area/region or country level
- Communicating and coordinating with internal stakeholders within the organization to enable a transparent and frequent and exchange of information
- Compiling and maintaining market research statistics and translating them into monthly reporting via reports and dashboards
We are looking for a self-motivated and reliable person with great analytical skills. In addition, we look for the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business/Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum one (1) year of relevant working experience
- General knowledge on construction industry and/or formwork business
- Capable to create easy to understand reports and dashboards
- Organized and structured team player
- Appreciate working in a dynamic, innovative and international team
- Excellent command of English, any local “Asian” language skills are welcomed