Sales Coordinator - Philippines
Doka is a world leader in providing innovative formwork solutions and services in all areas of construction. The company is also a global supplier of well-thought-out scaffolding solutions for a varied spectrum of applications. With more than 160 sales points and logistical facilities in over 60countries, Doka has a high-performing distribution network for advice, customer service and technical support while ensuring equipment is provided swiftly –no matter how big the project. Based from its headquarters in Amstetten, Austria, Doka employs 6,800people worldwide and is a company of the Umdasch Group, which has stood for reliability, experience and trustworthiness for more than 150 years.
As a customer-focused organisation, Doka understands that its greatest assets are its employees, which is why Doka is consistently looking for talented professionals who are keen to develop their career in this challenging industry.
Based in the head office of Doka Australia, which is located in New South Wales, Doka Australia has developed a reputation as a highly reliable and versatile construction partner for some of the nation’s most challenging projects. Through innovative solutions that support a timely, cost-effective delivery, Doka Australia has worked on key projects, varying from residential buildings such as Melbourne’s ‘The Fawkner’ to infrastructure builds such as the bridge and road development of the Western Highway (A8). As the country continues to expand its scope of work, Doka Australia is on the lookout for career driven professionals to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified natural team player who can add significant value tothis highly dynamic team.
We are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator who will be responsible in providing sales administration, project & contract management support to the Sales team on various infrastructure, residential, and commercial projects for the growth and success of our business.
A key focus of this role is providing a seamless customer experience for all Customers and the delivery of a quality service when supporting the sales business area.
Responsibilities, but not limited to;
- Support the Sales Team in gaining a higher conversion rate by completing administrative tasks and duties on their behalf such as maintenance of the inhouse CRM tool - Victori and preparation & calculation of respective project offers
- Prepare all contractual documents (letters, endorsements, etc) for sales and rental projects and ensure all requirements such as supply limit, time extensions, work variation order are being complied by the client
- Provide support on areas such as contract administration, management, claims management and other admin as requested.
- Drive tasks and projects to ensure deadlines are met, through liaising with the project site team and various stakeholders
- Monitor and ensure proper handling of organisational sales activities such as project pipeline, project calculation, project controlling and sales analyses
- Act as a link between countries and HQ for all relevant programs/tools to ensure the requirements are met and the sales teams get the support they need
- Monitor the BCI (lead generation tool) to ensure that sales team take a proactive approach and action on all opportunities.
- Manage the enquiry system to ensure that customers receive a prompt acknowledgement of their enquiry and action is taken to address their enquiry.
- After the completion of a project and / or service, seek feedback from the Customer regarding DAUS service delivery.
- Academic Background in Business Administration / Sales and Marketing Management / or any other relevant professional training.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Sales experience or coordination, ideally in the construction industry
- Tech-Savvy with excellent knowledge in Sales and CRM Tools
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and any other Asian language
- Demonstrates ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with various stakeholders.
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
- This candidate will be working with Doka Australia but will be based in Muntinlupa office.
- Candidate should be amenable to work on Australian business hours.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!