Demand Planner | Doka Malaysia
Doka is a world leader in providing innovative formwork solutions and services in all areas of construction. The company is also a global supplier of well-thought-out scaffolding solutions for a varied spectrum of applications. With more than 160 sales points and logistical facilities in over 60 countries, Doka has a high-performing distribution network for advice, customer service and technical support while ensuring equipment is provided swiftly –no matter how big the project. Based from its headquarters in Amstetten, Austria, Doka employs 6,800 people worldwide and is a company of the Umdasch Group, which has stood for reliability, experience and trustworthiness for more than 150 years.
As a customer-focused organisation, Doka understands that its greatest assets are its employees, which is why Doka is consistently looking for talented professionals who are keen to develop their career in this challenging industry.
From metro stations to high rises to more challenging projects such as the diamond shaped PNB 118, Doka Malaysia has diversified in terms of scope, but also location to include several projects outside of the capital city of Kuala Lumpur.
Doka Malaysia is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified, natural team player who can add significantvalue to this highly dynamic team.
You will support Operations team in the material demand planning related matters not limited to the followings:
Demand Planning and Logistics
- You support sales & operations planning process and resolve bottlenecks.
- You support and maintain and optimize inventory as per Doka requirements and standards.
- You monitor and update data on sales probability for all pre-sales quote.
- You ensure that the data quality meets Doka standards while educating the team to comply to the data quality standards.
- You follow up and/or maintain accurate data of client orders, expected returns.
- You analyze and forecast demand (monthly and quarterly) to support supply planning.
- You coordinate of product/ material demand planning including shortage, procurement.
- You keep abreast with the S&OP planning process and engage in proactive improvement (e.g., facilitate regular meetings) with Engineering and Sales Team
- You communicate net demands to supply (DC) in a timely and proactive manner.
- You meet delivery schedule for ordered material being shipped to a client's job site.
- You manage ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have good customer service.
- Responsible for local country specific item code creation and approval including getting the approval form from Area/MD/Engineering.
- Upon Supplier billing documents received, you verify and post the PO invoice via Discos II.
- In the case of renting from supplier to customer, to issue Re-rent purchase order and follow up the return of materials to supplier.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Quantity Survey or related fields
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Construction or Construction Supply industry. Applicants with Quantity Surveyor OR Construction Project Manager background will be technically suited to the role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently and as a team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on mentality and engaged personality, confident attitude
- Ability to work in a MNC environment and working with external stakeholders
- Resilient, attention to details, strong problem solving & analytical skills and strong drive to succeed
- Good proficiency in English.
We offer a fulltime position with flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, we have full medical and insurance coverage, with dental, optical, medical checkup benefits and trainings and work with a diverse group of colleagues.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!
For internal candidates please send in your CV detailing your roles and responsibilities.
You are also required to notify your manager and HR regarding your interest before you apply to this position