Project Engineer, EAP Design Center
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Doka India is currently looking for Project Engineers EAP Engineering team who will be responsible in providing engineering design and calculation support to high-rise buildings and civil infrastructure projects in the region.
If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, and a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is now your opportunity to step up to a challenge.
- You will provide AutoCAD drawings using the Doka Formwork systems during the proposal stage and finalize working drawings to be used for actual job sites relating to construction projects across the export market of Doka.
- You will prepare specifications and calculations for static quotes and deliveries
- You will provide material lists for quotations to Sales and Operations Department for shipments to the site.
- You will ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical, and efficient designs.
- You will analyze and design / price calculations as required.
- You will be visiting the jobsites and customers whenever required.
Any other official duties as may be assigned by the Management.
Skills and Experiences
- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent education.
- Minimum 3-5 years of formwork experience with International formwork systems
- Knowledge in Doka Formwork Systems will be an advantage
- Outstanding skills in AutoCAD 2D, skills in AutoCAD 3D, Revit & Inventor are an advantage.
- Outstanding skills in Microsoft Office
- Well developed analytical skills and technical proficiency.
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Strong communication skills with concise and clarity to multiple stakeholder e.g. clients
You should apply for this job if you have
- Ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
- Well developed analytical skills and technical proficiency
- Ability to work in a team environment on standard and major projects.
- Willingness to travel and be mobile.
Location: This position will be based in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.