Sales and Business Development Manager mobile precast factory
Since NEULANDT GmbH was founded in 2019, we have specialized in the active development of future-oriented construction solutions. N3P – the portable high-performance plant for the industrial production of precast concrete elements is our solution for overcoming the challenges that are faced the world over. Driven by passion and expertise, we are setting new benchmarks and transforming tomorrow’s living spaces for hundreds of people.
Personality and creativity drive innovation. We are the Future & Innovation Hub of the international Umdasch Group. We strategically invest in young technology products and companies and work on new business models in cooperation with international partners. Join us if you want to be part of a growing, family team of innovative and ambitious people.
Are you passionate about sales and precast? Does your standard vocabulary includes “Acquisition of new customers”? And are you looking for a new, rewarding opportunity in Sales right now?
Brilliant! Good news: We are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager who is passionate about sales and experienced in the building construction. If you are looking to work for a dynamic multinational that is growing its presence in the African Market and offers you the unique opportunity to grow and develop, then this role is an exciting opportunity for you!
You will develop and grow this business segment of our mobile precast factory African Market. The role will work closely with sales and product development teams in the countries.
- Drive the strategic target setting for mobile precast factory
- Drive sales & margin goals for assigned territory, monthly forecasts including revenue by product & customer and ensure an aggressive growth rate
- Build up a network within the country of relevant stakeholders and industry contacts
- Screen potential business by analysing the market, project requirements (both technical and commercial), potential and commercial viability; evaluate options and manage internal priorities
- Identify, qualify and offer large project opportunities in Africa
- Coordinate pre-qualification processes to approach potential clients, express interest of bidding and ensure the successful pre-qualification of the company
- Study necessary requirements to work in specific projects (approvals/permits/licenses)
- Win new business by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts
- Intense communication with clients, consultants and project managers
- Driving the offer to cash process to reach the targets
- Ensure efficient and compliant projects and contract management
- Create added value propositions and presentations for internal and client use
- Follow up on the project pipeline and plan customer visits
- Work with Operations and Engineering teams to ensure proper handover of sales order and that materials for the solution are in stock
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the industrial sector in the African Markets
- Good understanding of the technical and commercial requirements of precast customers
- Ability to embrace and understand challenging problems and find solutions
- Well-developed numerical ability and attention to detail
- Strong sales fundamentals and skills: listening, probing, negotiation, closing
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships, particularly with clients
- Ability to communicate and engage with people at different levels in the organization
- Confident, self-driven individual with a hands-on attitude
- Clear communication and negotiation skills in English
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Structural or Construction)
You are responsible for NEULANDT globally. Due to several locations in Europe, not only the office in Amstetten, also e.g. Germany would be conceivable. The salary framework is also adapted to local conditions.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Follow us in LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/neulandt-gmbh/
Follow us in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NEULANDTGmbH