Project Manager - Large Scale Customer Projects
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
For our India operations, we are looking for a professional, experienced and highly motivated person for our Sales Organization for the position: Project Manager.
- Definition of project objectives and delivery of agreed project results within the scope, time frame and budget
- Application and implementation of project management methods and processes according to the Doka project management standard (tasks, deadlines, resources, budget, risks, reporting, etc.)
- Leadership responsibility to form and motivate the project teams
- Establishes and sustains effective working relationships with the customer, jobsite personnel and internal departments to support the customer in creating and implementing effective formwork solutions
- Full decision-making authority within the project in accordance with the project objectives and alignment with the project owner
- Monitor progress of all assigned projects
- Scheduling weekly stakeholders and facilitating communication between internal stakeholders through the project life cycle.
- Preparation of project calculations with DokaCalc for customer projects as well as monitoring and steering the commercial project development
- Active contract, claim and risk management
- Know-how transfer within Region and or Area
- Support sales team in project scheduling due the pre-order stage
- Alignment and cooperation with the internal stakeholders for the implementation of multi-project management
- Degree in engineering, construction management or project management preferred
- min. 7 years of Doka and/or project management experience
- Excellent technical/jobsite/formwork knowledge
- Knowledge of AutoCad and understanding of structures
- Willing and able to learn new products, concepts and techniques
- Organized team player with strong leadership skills and able to work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Experienced in project management software and computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience in Doka PjM and Controlling tools is a plus.
- Attention to details
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Willingness to travel nationally and flexibility for business trips
Location: This position will be based in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.