Strategic Assistant to the CEO – Umdasch Group
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
Roots are regional. Success is global.
Our Holding - the Umdasch Group - is looking to expand its team.
Family-owned with a history of more than 150 years, the Umdasch Group fully appreciates the classic values of corporate sustainability: reliability, trust, responsibility. With about 8,800 employees and over 170 sales and logistics facilities on 5 continents, the Group stands for international success and an orientation toward world markets, flexibility and dynamism, and a willingness to change.
Be part of our ongoing success story!
In this role you will be working side by side with the Umdasch Group CEO and accompany the group in its sustainable growth strategy. You will support and work on projects for the entire group as well as its divisions and your main responsibilities will be to:
- Organize, prepare and take meeting minutes for Umdasch Group Management Board Meeting
- Take on responsibility for special projects within the Umdasch Group and across divisions and assist the CEO in monitoring and managing a wide range of projects
- Support the development of the strategic roadmap, corporate strategies and business strategies
- Support in identifying or responding to new business opportunities
- Perform market analysis & intelligence
- Bachelor's degree - ideally (civil or industrial) engineering - and relevant work experience required; advanced degree preferred
- Experience in a global corporate or consultancy environment and experience working or studying abroad
- Excellent English language skills; preferably also fluent in German
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to and connect with varied audiences
- Analytical and structured thinking and the ability to deal with high complexity
- Excellent communication skills, especially as a cross-functional connector
- An open mind, flexibility, curiosity as well as integrity and reliability.
What we offer with this position is an outstanding opportunity in an inspiring environment and the possibility to work with and shape both the Umdasch Group as well as its divisions. The mid-term goals for the position holder is the development into an operational leadership role in one of the group's divisions.
Compensation for this role is competitive and will commensurate with experience and qualifications. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is 37.557 EUR according to the collective agreement.