Product Owner (m/w/d) im Bereich Sales
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
Doka’s expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! “It’s not just formwork – it’s DOKA” is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) – and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 7000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee’s work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program.
Sales & Project Management deals with all important strategic topics for the successful implementation of customer projects at Doka. In addition to classic project management, important topics such as the processing of quotations and orders, as well as project costing and project controlling, also fall within the scope of duties. Especially project costing/project controlling are a strong lever in the revenue increase.
We are looking for an employee in the function "Product Owner", who is entrusted with the following main tasks in the Sales & Project Management department:
- Process responsibility for project costing and project controlling for customer projects.
- Interface management at headquarters and between the Doka sales organizations
- Strategic further development of our tools for bidding, project costing and project controlling
- Definition of requirements for IT implementations
- Consulting, support and training in the Doka sales organizations
- Monitoring and evaluation of key figures as well as identification of improvement potentials
We are looking for communicative, solution-oriented personalities who are able to inspire and convince others, live customer-orientation and promote cross-divisional and cross-national thinking and action.
You also have the following qualifications:
- Commercial training with professional experience
- Experience with agile project management (Scrum)
- IT affinity (programming knowledge not necessary!)
- Strong communication skills as well as persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Quick perception with a conceptual and analytical way of thinking and working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel is an advantage
For this position we offer an annual gross salary on a full-time basis starting at EUR 40.000.--. An overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and relevant work experience.
In this position, a home office extent of 50% is possible. We also offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to be part of a strong team.
Your contact person for this position is Nadine Radakovits, Human Resources.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom