- Jebel Ali Race Course Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Are you an Executive Assistant by passion and enjoys providing high level administration support?
Do you enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment?
Are you up for a new opportunity to join a global leader in formwork?
If your answer is yes, then Doka is the place for you!
We are currently looking to appoint an Executive Assistant. This position gives the successful candidate a chance to make this role their own by providing high level support to the Area Management Team based in Dubai.
We are looking for a hands on, efficient person who is always one step ahead. The company environment is very fluid and the position requires the candidate to have strong attention to detail and an eagerness to help out in the office.
Some of the key duties and responsibilities in your position will include:
- Organising all travel arrangements for the area team and visitors
- Providing administrative support for meetings and workshops
- Taking Minutes of Meetings and ensuring distribution and filing
- Creating professional presentations
- Diary management for senior management
- Processing expense claims
- Preparing professional business correspondence for relevant stakeholders
- Assisting with general and sales administration
- Checking on office supplies and liaise with office assistants for maintenance
- Administering the company’s document management system
Required (Education and Technical)
- You have a relevant qualification in administration, business or similar
- You must have at least 5 years of experience as an executive assistant
- You have strong proficiency in all MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint, and communication tools
- You have an excellent level of spoken and written English, ideally native speaker. German language skills is a plus!
Required (Attributes and Motivation)
- You are self assured and confident
- You have strong sense of urgency
- You have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- You are a reliable, confident team player
- You have the ability to handle sensitive information in a discrete manner
- You can display tact, professionalism, maturity, and respect in all dealings
- You are a quick learner and have the ability to think outside the box and find solutions