Human Resources Business Partner
- 214 Gates Rd, Little Ferry, NJ 07643, USA
Doka is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities worldwide and 10 locations in the USA, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network, which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. Employing more than 6,000 people globally in over 70 countries. Doka is more than a job, it’s a passion.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP)/Talent Partner position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The role acts as a strategic and hands on consultant, providing coaching and counsel to designated business units and supports their HR issues and all HR activities throughout the employee life cycle.
Talent Management to include succession planning, performance manager and/or leadership development a must
In partnership with the HR Director, the HRBP designs and executes HR strategies aligned with Doka’s business strategy. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function (locally and globally) to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP leads and is responsible for the development of HR Generalists.
- Leads and develops two (2) HR generalists
- Drives strategic initiatives related to talent.
- Build and implement processes and programs from concept to execution
- Oversee end to end employee life cycle requirements
- Conducts regular meetings with respective business units.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations, in partnership with legal. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line and functional management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training and development needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Designs and implements to include evaluation and monitoring of training and development programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role as an HR Business Partner/Talent Partner
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including , employee and union relations, diversity, recruitment, performance management, and talent management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Industrial Field or Related Experience. Formwork, Construction or Energy
- Seasoned in HR and
- Talent Management and Leadership Development Experience
- HR systems knowledge of SmartRecruiters, Cornerstone, ADP and SAP
- Union Relations Knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines