Demand Manager / Demand Planner (f/m/d)
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
Doka’s expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! “It’s not just formwork – it’s DOKA” is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) – and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 7000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee’s work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program.
As Supply Chain Planner you are an active member of the monthly Sales and Operations (S&OP) planning process, which goal it is to manage the material demands within the global Doka Group network, while ensuring a high quality of customer supply. The centrally managed S&OP process aims to enable us to consider market and demand changes in a fast and structured manner.
As Supply Chain Planner, in a central headquarter function, you will focus on the following tasks:
- Coordination of global material demand planning
- Plausibility check of demand plan data of all Doka countries (focus EU)
- Being a proactive interface between (Sales) Areas, Controlling and Supply Planning
- Continuous improvement of planning process and logic
- Reporting of forecast data as well as logistical KPI’s
- Definition, monitoring and optimization of planning accuracy as well as general logistical KPI’s
- Participation in projects
- Commercial education preferably with focus on Logistics / Supply Chain Management (Commercial College, University degree)
- Practical experience in Operations, Logistics, SCM and/or Controlling (ideally in the construction business)
- Proactive and communicative personality
- Entrepreneurial thinking combined with hands-on mentality
- Personal responsibility and assertiveness
- Dedicated, solution-orientated and stress-resistant
- Team player with high degree of service-orientation
- Very good command of English (oral and written), German of advantage
- Good MS Office skills required (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
We offer a very international working atmosphere, a good transport connection, a modern cantine and an annual gross-salary starting at approx. € 37.100.-. The actual salary depends on qualifications and relevant work experience.
Two days Home Office per week possible.
Your contact for this job offer is Nadine Radakovits, Human Resources.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom