Sales Coordinator l Doka Philippines
- Villongco, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Doka Group is expanding its presence in the Philippines. If you are looking to work for a dynamic multinational company with a unique opportunity to step into Sales and grow your career, then Doka is the place for you!
As the Sales Coordinator, reporting to the Head of Sales for Doka Philippines, you will provide sales administration, project & contract management support to the Doka Sales team on various infrastructure, residential, and commercial projects across the country.
This will present the successful candidate with an opportunity to build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, to forge relationships with project site stakeholders and to overtake Sales Management responsibility.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You will support the sales team in gaining a higher conversion rate by completing administrative tasks and duties on their behalf, such as maintenance of the inhouse CRM Tool and preparation and calculation of project offers
- You will respond promptly and effectively to all incoming sales inquiries
- You will prepare for sales meetings, workshops and lead the coordination of team events and activities
- You will assist the sales team in preparing technical proposals and in managing additional orders during the project stage
- You will manage customers' complaints whenever needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Academic Background in Business Administration / Sales and Marketing Management / or any other relevant degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in providing Sales Coordination / Marketing Support
- Strong business acumen; sales and business development skills
- Tech-Savvy with Sales and CRM Tools; Highly skilled with Microsoft Office in particular proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
Required Attributes and Motivation:
- Excellent detail orientation
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to assert self and influence another to your point of view
- Ability understand an issue and come up with creative solutions
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Senior Regional Recruiter – APAC at [email protected] / +63 908 890 5593 for more information.
Let’s form the future together. Be part of it!