Accountant / PRO (Saudi National Only)
- Al Murjanah Tower, Prince Sultan Road, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The umdasch The Store Makers Group (USMG), with its headquarters based in Amstetten – Austria, is a leading European shopfitting company and has experience with retail projects in the GCC region for more than 30 years. With the regional head office and the umdasch Factory in Dubai there are more than 120 staff on the ground dedicated to provide local retailers and international brands with exceptional ideas, competence and a love of detail to create unique retail environments and support their expansion plans in a growing retail market.
With the trust of leading local retailers and retail organizations like Chalhoub Group, Breitling, Magrabi, DeBeers, JLR, Fitahi, and our travel retail partners Aer Rianta, DFS, Lagardere, Dubai Duty Free, we have successfully realized many Fashion & Lifestyle as well as Premium & Travel retail projects across the region.
Duty Free Stores realized by Umdasch - Middle East can be found in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha, Bahrain, Cairo, Beirut and other destinations like New Delhi, Colombo, Auckland, Hongkong, Saipan and Guam are demonstrating our global reach.
umdasch The Store Makers is growing its presence in the Middle East. If you are looking to work for a dynamic multinational company that is offering you a unique opportunity to further broaden your accounting skills and knowledge within the shopfitting industry, then look no further!
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accountant / PRO who will be in charge to provide timely, accurate, relevant & value-adding accounting, and financial information to the stakeholders. This role will also ensure that financial processes and controls are in place for business units and that correct business practices are followed.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Perform full set of accounting such as:
- posting of incoming invoices, petty cash and employee payment including inter-company and daily bank reconciliation and cheque payments
- Maintaining the ERP SAP system and ensuring integrity of all financial information
- Preparing and processing of standard monthly journals.
- Provide accounting support to non-finance departments (e.g. HR, Sales)
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovate solutions so that the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Assist in the periodic audit both internal and external and respond in a timely manner to any audit queries
- More than three (3) years of experience in an accounting role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience and proficiency in full set of accounting including Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger, Banking, Account Reconciliation and Analysis
- Relevant experience with KSA VAT
- Relevant knowledge on KSA Labour Law
- Previous experience in ERP system, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Proficient MS Office skills in Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English
If you are looking for an employer that can offer stability within a dynamic project environment, European management style, like a good challenge and feel the above-mentioned qualifications, then you should ask for an interview.