Sales Account Manager (Commercial Construction Sales )
- 1001 NW 12th Terrace, Pompano Beach, FL 33069, USA
Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. The Doka Group is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 6,000 people in over 70 countries.
Summary Of Position
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for revenue and market share growth of a defined sales territory / customer base. The person will be fully accountable for retaining existing accounts and growing the business while maintaining strong and trusting partnerships with customers. He/she will be a strategic partner in expanding Doka USA’s presence within the defined territory and will be accountable for maximizing sales that broaden Doka USA’s position in the Florida market.
This position will be based out of Doka's Florida Branch in Pompano Beach, Florida.
· Identify project opportunities, develop customer relationships, determine customer needs, develop winning solutions and present each in a powerful manner that convert into actual sales.
· Develop both new / existing accounts and expand business through daily face to face and virtual interaction with customers.
· Account management for the full sales cycle, from initial contact with customer through project closeout.
· Partner with internal departments and teams - engineering, operations and support – to provide full service and support for customers and projects.
· Develop and prepare professional proposals with innovative solutions that bring value to customers.
· Conduct regularly scheduled jobsite service visits to instruct workers in the proper and safe utilization of equipment.
· Represent Doka in a professional manner by providing value to the customer and consistently demonstrate the company as the preferred formwork supplier of choice.
· Continuous professional development of self – including sales skills, product knowledge and market knowledge.
· Responsible for achieving defined sales goals.
· Management of CRM including project pipeline, forecasting and customer database.
Requirements / Skills for Success:
· Bachelor Degree with a concentration in Business, Engineering or Construction preferred or previous field sales / construction experience.
· 3-5 years effective outside sales / account management with experience in the area of construction. Previous experience within the concrete forming industry a plus.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, follow-up and negotiation skills along with a strong numerical aptitude required.
· Self-motivated competitive team player with a strong work ethic, able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
· Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
· Takes initiative, manages time effectively, and ability to manage and adjust priorities based on business demands.
· Understanding of contracts and ability to read, understand / interpret contract drawings and specifications.
· Knowledge of the construction industry with preference toward construction management or project management.
· Strong computer skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel and Power Point) and ability to adapt to new technology.
· Ability to travel significantly with some overnight travel
Doka offers terrific career opportunities, competitive compensation (base salary and commission), comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, company paid life insurance, supplemental voluntary term life insurance, 401k retirement plan (Roth and Non-Roth), AFLAC policies, paid time off (sick/personal, vacation, floating holiday and company paid holidays) and an exciting opportunity to join Doka as an Account Manager in the Florida market, supporting Doka's Florida Branch located in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Visit us on-line at www.dokausa.com for additional information on Doka USA, Ltd.
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
Doka is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A company of the Umdasch Group
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are interested and have a strong competitive drive, positive attitude, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to make an immediate difference.
Please submit your resume and apply now.