Customer Service Representative
- 1001 NW 12th Terrace, Pompano Beach, FL 33069, USA
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls – one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada – or parts of the Brenner base tunnel and Hudson Yards, New York City. This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 6.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our 150 + years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees.
The Customer Service Representative will handle all aspects of servicing accounts including but not limited to order processing, freight management and invoicing, inventory management and control and administration of the daily operations.
- Manages and maintains all aspects of internal customer accounts and the order process including order placement and order entry, follow up, price verification and billing, using an in house order processing system.
- Communicates regarding product availability, delivery dates, order cancellations, and order status in a fast-paced environment.
- Interfaces on a daily basis with Supply planning and Yard personnel etc., to ensure customer needs are met.
- Able to effectively handle a high volume of calls and respond to inquiries or resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identifies and researches any order processing system inaccuracies, recommends solutions and takes action insuring corrective measures are immediately implemented.
- Identifies insufficient inventory and takes the necessary actions
- Prepares the loading plans for Yard personnel and orders the transport
Other Responsibilities/Peripheral Functions:
- Flexible to work additional hours as required.
- Continually builds product knowledge.
- Assists in ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
- Complies with all corporate policies and business practices.
- High School Graduate
- 1-3 years related experience (customer service, business administration, or logistics preferred).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-up skills along with a strong numerical aptitude required.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and handles all responsibilities with a strong sense of urgency.
- Able to manage time effectively, take initiative, manage and adjust priorities.
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing and able to learn new products, concepts and techniques and computer software programs.
- Team player able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
This position requires the ability to support the branch office and serve as a liaison to the customers and sales personnel resolving issues at times on short notice with minimal information.
Extensive daily interaction with colleagues, management and customers. Consistently delivers high standards of customer service and communicates effectively.
This position requires the ability to think strategically. Position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to be organized and manage time to meet deadlines.
Working conditions of an office environment: dry, cool, and well lighted.
Doka offers terrific career opportunities, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, company paid life insurance, supplemental voluntary term life insurance, 401k retirement plan (Roth and Non-Roth), short-term disability, AFLAC policies, paid time off (sick/personal, vacation, floating holiday and company paid holidays) and an exciting opportunity to join as a member of Doka's Florida team.
If working with some of the most impressive construction projects in the US and joining an industry leader excites you, please submit your resume by clicking below.
Visit us on-line at www.dokausa.com for additional information on Doka USA, Ltd.
Doka is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A company of the Umdasch Group
External candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.