- 2nd Gate, Light Industrial Area, Mesaieed, Doha, Qatar
Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
Thanks to its immense reserves of oil and natural gas, Qatar’s national development and economic diversification has led to a boom in the construction industry, which to date shows no signs of slowing down. In lieu of successfully securing the FIFA 2022 World Cup, Qatar is reported to be investing an extra $160bn on preparations for the sporting event that includes eight state-of-the-art stadiums and 60,000 hotel rooms.
Doka Qatar is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified, natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
As a customer-focused organisation, Doka understands that its greatest assets are its employees which is why it is consistently looking for talented professionals who are keen to develop their career in this challenging and fast-paced industry.
- Develop new and existing customers and expand business of formwork components.
- Identify potential customers and be accountable for all credit interactions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, administration and coordination of deliveries.
- Meet the targets set by the company.
- Respond and actively seek enquiries for sales business and convert those into orders.
- Accountable for all credit interactions with the customer and ensure payment in full.
- Maintain and update customer records and enquiry status.
- Communicate and collaborate with engineering and operations departments to ensure accurate proposals.
- Prepare and distribute monthly customer status reports.
- Responsible for ongoing activity and promotion of e-commerce platform.
Knowledge / Experience
- Knowledge in timber plywood an advantage.
- Commercial and/or Civil/Construction qualification.
- Previous sales experience in Qatar.
- Qatar Driving License.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi/Arabic or other language an advantage.
- Basic IT skills (M.Office)
Skills / Characteristics:
- Basic technical understanding.
- Detail oriented.
- Conflict resolution & analytical skills.
- Readiness to work outside normal working hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation, quality conscious & organizational skills.
- Team oriented and ready to go the extra mile.
- Pleasant and positive personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management.
We are an equal opportunity employer so female applicants are encouraged