Business Development Manager – Infrastructure Projects - Region Western Europe
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
In order to strengthen the market position of Doka in Western Europe and focus on the acquisition of large-scale projects, we are seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to the Western Europe Regional Team. In this role, you will strategically strengthen the Large Scale Projects across the Infrastructure segment in Western Europe Region and will work in collaboration with the Sales & Engineering departments both in Doka countries and within the Region, along with partnering with the global expertise center in Amstetten, Austria.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
- Implement and drive the scouting process for Large Scale Projects in Western Europe Region.
- Develop a target project list based on a defined scheme together with the countries.
- Manage a sales tracking funnel of potential quotes and awarded projects.
- Work closely with countries in a team scenario from pre-bid through project awarding.
- Maintain communication protocols with all relevant stakeholders within the organization (Regional team; Doka countries in Western Europe and Global Engineering Center).
- Develop and execute specific strategies for Large Scale projects that highlight the added value/customer benefits that Doka has to offer.
- Previous experience and understanding of construction and experience in formwork industry.
- Job Site experience of large-scale projects will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience of having worked as Sales Engineer or in a Business Development role in the construction industry will be of added advantage.
- Developed commercial business acumen
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, follow-up, closing and negotiation skills.
- Extremely motivated, assertive, team player with a strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Willing to travel within Western Europe.
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing). Knowledge of German and other foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective selling and problem-solving skills.
In this position, you will be placed in the collective agreement of the woodworking industry in the usage group IV. This corresponds to a minimum monthly collective salary of EUR 2505.96. The actual salary depends on qualifications and relevant work experience.
Last Date for application: 17th February, 2020.