- Soseaua de centura 34, Comuna Tunari, Jud. ILFOV, Romania
Passionate about solutions
Few connect the Doka brand with a 150-year family history. However, our customers worldwide benefit from the values that have grown from it: reliability, experience and trustworthiness. Especially in terms of global competition, our values provide us with a solid foundation for developing and selling high quality formwork solutions. From the initial planning through to reliable implementation on site: we help our customers to build even more efficiently, better and safer.
A tradition of Understanding
We are able to look back on a long history of understanding. Listening intently, understanding the world as seen through the eyes of our customers, learning to understand all aspects and thinking ahead. We are passionate about not being satisfied with the first solution that might get the job done. Rather, we continue fine-tuning it until we come up with a true advantage for our customers. This is the only way a small woodworking shop could grow into a globally operating formwork company known by the brand name Doka since 1956.
Working with added value.
Doka is always on the lookout for the brightest minds and offers exciting job opportunities and attractive workplaces.
… are responsible, organized and solution oriented
… are in the lookout for a stable job
… would like working in the construction field
… would like working in a multinational company
then we invite you to keep reading, as we are looking for a Logistics Operator, for our headquarters (Șos. de centură – Tunari, jud. Ilfov).
- Represents Doka Romania in the relations with its internal suppliers;
- Collaborate with the Sales Department in order to prepare commercial offers, adapted to current stocks and client’s needs;
- Ensures material stock optimization by using administration tools (Discos, WLN Cockpit and Focus), in order to deliver customer’s demands accordingly to contract deadlines;
- Operates contract specifications within the system and accordingly to PCL;
- Operates and updates customer’s equipment demands, by using administration tools, in order to ensure proper delivery;
- Takes part in regular stock inventories (equipment and materials);
- Plans and organizes delivery and return delivery transportation accordingly to customer demand;
- Is responsible for following the direct manager’s and general manager’s indications and directions within his role;
- Offers support and advice at the demand of his direct Manager.
In order to achieve the best results in this position, the desired skills and experience are the following:
· Experience in a similar role (advantage)
· Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
· Good command of English
· Good communication skills
· Stress resistant
· Analytical, innovative thinking
· Fast learner (extended volume of complex information)
· Responsible and well organized
· Endurance and capability of working with close deadlines
· Team spirit
· Solutions oriented
· Attention to detail
· Motivated, curious and proactive approach
· The opportunity to work for a growing global formwork solutions company
· Great work culture, based on understanding and developing the employees
· Diverse and dynamic team work environment
· Great benefits package (meal tickets, health subscription, transportation and annual bonus)
· Teambuilding events – twice a year, in attractive locations