Marketing and Administration Internship
- JAFZA South, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
Covering some of the fastest developing economies in the global construction market, Doka’s Middle East & Africa office oversees operations from Cape Town to Istanbul. Based from its regional headquarters in Dubai, which includes both offices and a distribution centre, Doka’s MEA operation has been structured to provide maximum agility for its subsidiaries, allowing it to react quickly to market changes and to extend the highest levels of support for its clients.
Doka’s Middle East & Africa office covers the following subsidiaries: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa and Mozambique. Doka’s Middle East & Africa office also supports projects across the African continent and Central Asia.
Doka’s Middle East & Africa’s regional team is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team to support the company’s ongoing expansion. Based in Dubai, the suitable candidate will be a natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
Internship period: August - December 2019
- General support of the Head of Marketing Middle East & Africa in all kinds of office organisation and administrative tasks
- Assist with website maintenance
- Coordination with marketing contacts in the countries
- Coordination of graphic design projects
- We are looking for a positive and independent go-getter who is curious to learn about the world of marketing!
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Interest in Marketing and related fields
- Good command of English and interest in copy writing
- Excellent orthography skills
- Practical application of IT tools
Skills / Characteristics
- Interpersonal and cross cultural communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organization skills
- Driving license and car
- UAE Residence Visa