Senior IT Project and Processmanager (m/f/d)
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz 1, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
umdasch The Store Makers: as digital pioneers with a heritage of craftsmanship and a personal approach, we make successful stores. Through the interaction of traditional shopfitting and digital solutions such as electronic price labelling and digital signage, the Store Makers at umdasch create new presentation settings and experiences. The Digital Retail pioneers at umdasch implement digital solutions for the retail sector with a spirit of innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. In order to do so we are searching for people who can infect others with their enthusiasm.
- Analysis, conception and implementation of IT solutions in cooperation with our departments and software suppliers in all our locations
- IT project management as well as collaboration in terms of various IT projects (migration, rollouts, etc.)
- Process management and cooperation in digitalisation and automation of transaction processes within the company
- Performance of trainings and the preparation of relevant training-documents
- Maintenance of in-house software (ERP, CRM, DMS, etc.)
- Execution of tests and creation of documentations
- Processing of tickets and high-level support in the ERP surrounding
- Completion of a relevant course of study (university, technical university) in the fields of IT, Business Informatics, Project and Process Management (IT) or equivalent, e.g. higher technical college with additional professional experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience with integration of IT-solutions as well as professional experience in the general IT and ERP area
- Excellent understanding of processes and IT
- Outstanding knowledge of SQL
- Professional experience in the area of project management
- Very good knowledge of German or German as mother tongue
- Good knowledge of English (minimum Level B2)
- Willingness to travel (max. 15%)
- Result oriented team player with a self-reliant working approach
- Strong ability to get things done
We offer a job full of variety in an innovative company in an international environment. You will also find an outgoing, friendly team and a congenial working atmosphere, an attractive social package and staff catering, flexible working hours, adequate corporate parking spaces and good accessibility by public transport.
This position carries a KV minimum salary of the wood-processing industry of EUR 2.588,65 (gross per month) on a full-time basis (38.5 hours). Depending on qualifications and relevant professional experience, payment supplements will of course be made.
Contact: Michaela Zeilinger