Head of Sales Middle East & Africa
- Dubai, Dubai, ae
Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
Covering some of the fastest developing economies in the global construction market, Doka’s Middle East & Africa office oversees operations from Cape Town to Istanbul. Based from its regional headquarters in Dubai, which includes both offices and a distribution centre, Doka’s MEA operation has been structured to provide maximum agility for its subsidiaries, allowing it to react quickly to market changes and to extend the highest levels of support for its clients.
Doka’s Middle East & Africa office covers the following subsidiaries: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa and Mozambique. Doka’s Middle East & Africa office also supports projects across the African continent and Central Asia.
Doka’s Middle East & Africa’s regional team is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team to support the company’s ongoing expansion. Based in Dubai, the suitable candidate will be a natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
- Support and drive the development of strategy as well as promote its implementation in the region and its countries.
- Functional management of the Head of Sales-Country as well as line management of Sales employees within the region (incl. Sales Dialogue).
- Offer short or medium-term operative support for country organizations.
- Support the information flow in the company and coordinates the cooperation with HQ departments.
- Take care of adherence to compliance regulations.
- Plan and optimise the staff and other fixed costs in their area and develop optimisation strategies.
- Coordinate knowledge transfer and continuous training processes.
- Support the realisation of the countries’ product and service strategy in the region (incl. go-to-market).
- Call for and support the creation of competitor analyses.
- Optimise data quality of Sales pipeline and forecast.
- Ensure compliance with project management processes and methods.
- Ensure continuous list price management in the countries.
- Evaluation of the market prices on product level (based on sector mapping).
- Coordinate activities within the region by means of revenue management for components, formwork systems and projects.
- Support the creation and modification of the Sales policy in the countries.
- Implement the value-based pricing approach.
- Implement Sales standards and processes within the region.
- Use, train and support the continuous development of evaluation and key figure systems (Cockpit, Demos).
- Control of target achievement via standardized software tools (Cockpit, Sales Dashboard, Pointout price analysis, Demos, XQs).
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Qualification in engineering, operations or business
- 5-10 years of sales management experience, ideally in the construction/formwork industry in the region
- Strong commercial and technical knowledge
- Ideally: Previous Doka branch experience
Skills / Characteristics
- Ability to work unsupervised and drive initiatives and concepts
- Ability to prioritise tasks and find solutions
- Excellent knowledge of project data bases, sales softwares and Excel
- Confident communicator with a diplomatic approach
- Analytical way of thinking
- Prepared to travel frequently