Project Manager - Retail
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
The Umdasch Group Ventures GmbH is the innovation hub of the global Umdasch Group AG with more than 8,000 employees worldwide. We focus on trends and new technologies and develop new, potentially disruptive business models for construction and trade. We are an incubator, accelerator, start-up investor, innovator, company creator, future designer and solution provider. The new businesses will be built up under the operating subsidiary, the Umdasch Group NewCon. These currently include Neulandt, a mobile precast factory, and Contakt, the digital building intelligence.
The Umdasch Group Ventures deals with potentially disruptive business models on the basis of new technologies along construction processes and retail processes.
As Project Manager (m/f/d) in the Retail division, you will be responsible for the overall coordination of retail projects in the Umdasch Group Ventures. You have the necessary experience and professional skills at an international level. In this challenging position, you will also be responsible for the following areas of responsibility:
- Project management incl. project controlling
- Affinity to digitalization, Internet of Things (IoT), sensor technology and related fields
- Business model development (target customers, value proposition, yield mechanics, value chain)
- Trend scouting in the area of retail or B2B/B2C purchasing processes (online/offline)
- Leadership of heterogeneous project teams
- Support for internal and external stakeholders
Applicants should have a degree (university or technical college) or another sound education, preferably with a technical or commercial background. Ideally, this education or training should focus on digitisation and/or retail.
While the place of employment is Amstetten, we assume flexibility and a corresponding willingness for global travel activities on the part of all applicants.
On a personal level, we address proactive, communicative applicants who feel comfortable in a dynamic, modern management style, informal (start-up-like) and content-rich environment with different types of people, cultures and technologies. The corporate development of UGV and NewCon is also extremely dynamic. This also means, among other things, that interesting new career opportunities can regularly arise for employees.
What can you expect?
- individual as well as subject-specific further training opportunities
- Opportunity to help shape strategically relevant future topics in projects and technologies
- flexible working hours
For this position, we offer you an annual gross salary from EUR 56,000 depending on your qualifications and professional experience.