Head of Operations Russia
- Ulitsa Barklaya, 6, Moscow, ru
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
Doka Rus is actively working across the whole territory of Russia with offices in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Krasnodar. Our projects are spread on a vast Russia's territory far beyond these cities. Doka Rus team is quickly growing and provides unique opportunities for growth and atmosphere of team spirit, support, professionalism and multi-cultural awareness.
As a Head of Operations Doka Russia you are managing the company operations, as well as coordinating and supervising country logistics. Moreover, you are part of the Management Team and reporting directly to the Managing Director. You will ensure smooth operation and continuous productivity improvement within your area of responsibility. Your self-reflective personality & intercultural awareness will contribute to effective development of your employees in all areas.
effectively managing the company's Logistics, Procurement, Warehouse and Customer order processing and Yard Operations;
supporting the profitability targets of the country by ensuring all operation KPIs are in line with budget;
material logistics: control of material exchange, optimization of material flow, control of material acquisition, responsible for training in central storage - availability planning; collaboration with logistics colleagues in the group;
monitoring and managing the company's rental inventory and returns;
ensuring sufficient stock levels for excellent customer service levels by actively managing the inventory;
supporting Sales department for managing projects and providing detailed analysis for decision support;
providing clear guidance and developing employees in your team;
ensuring timely and accurate billing of all products & services and monthly closing of Inventory Managing local sourcing and procurement of specific items including quality assurance.
- higher education in the area of Logistics or Operations Management;
- comprehensive economical understanding;
- construction industry background would be major benefit;
- management experience in Supply Chain, Logistics and Yard Operations (at least 3 years) with convincing leadership skills in an international environment;
- high customer orientation and good understanding of customers’ needs;
- deep analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills;
- pro-active person with hands-on approach;
- Russian or Belorussian citizen or holder of a work permit for working in Russia;
- strong communication skills in English (Russian is a precondition).
Terms and conditions:
Competitve monthly pay,
Position based in Moscow,
Full medical coverage,
Probation period – 3 months,
Flexible working hours,
Business travelling – 50% of the time,
Company car, notebook, company mobile phone with coverage.