- Salama District, Jeddah, sa
Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
Saudi Arabia is one of the world’s largest petroleum exporters in the world. The new Saudi Vision 2030 will reduce the dependency on oil and diversify its economic resources with several key and cross-country projects in the pipeline.
Doka Saudi Arabia is currently looking to recruit a career driven professional to join its versatile team and support the company’s ongoing national expansion. The suitable candidate will be a qualified, natural team player who can add significant value to this highly dynamic team.
Only candidates in Saudi Arabia with valid and transferable Saudi residents ID will be considered.
- Establish marketing and sales targets
- Develop relationships with key customers and other decision makers
- Responsible for the product marketing especially in the industrial segment
- Develop a new client base and building relationships
- Collaborate with the existing Formwork Sales Team to develop opportunities within the construction market when identified
- Site supervision
- Project delivery
- Coordinate with Regional Management and deliver training internally and externally whenever required
- Coordinate with Engineering, Operations, Sales and Site teams
- Implement and define scaffolding standards within the country
- Support country MD and Head of Sales with the strategic target setting and demand planning
- Main point of contact for all scaffolding inquiries
- Analyse market needs and active feedback culture for product improvement & development
- Create added value argumentation and presentation for internal and external use
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in scaffolding business
- Experience with Saudi Aramco projects
- Certified as scaffolder by Saudi Aramco will be an advantage
- Practical on-site scaffolding experience
- AutoCAD knowledge will be an advantage
Skills / Characteristics
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Solid English skills, Arabic will be an advantage
- Hands-on and solution-oriented attitude
- Attention to detail
- Flexible to travel within Saudi Arabia