Commercial Coordinator Trainee
- Jalan Teknologi, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 7,000 employees, Doka is one of the world’s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organisation gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
The Trainee Program at first glance:
The Commercial Coordinator Trainee Programme is a 9-month intensive programme made for young and talented graduates/post graduates in business economics, industrial engineering or similar as well as for candidates with some years of experience gained within the construction (supply) industry or quantity surveying departments.
The program targets specifically candidates, who are keen to take over a role in Doka Operations Department in Kota Damansara, Doka Malaysia after successfully completing the 9 months structured Trainee Program across Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
You will take on the commercial / logistical handling of the project after successful contract closure from the Doka Sales Department. You are the link to our customer, coordinating the day-to-day activities internally as well as externally during project execution until project closure, all in line with the contractual agreements.
Your responsibilities are covering the following topics:
- Material/Order Management
- Working closely with sales
- Preparing and reviewing import and export documents
- Ensuring accurate and correct processing in ERP software
- Invoicing and follow ups
- Ensuring client satisfaction by professionally coordinating all deliveries/returns
- Creating reports and documentation
APPLY NOW IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES...
- You are either a fresh graduate/post graduate in Business Economics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Logistics or similar?
- AND/OR you have already some years of experience gained with the construction (supply) industry or commercial departments/quantity surveying?
- You want to learn on the job and gain international experience in the first year across Asia, Middle East and Europe?
- You are equipped with good analytical skills?
- You are a team player, open minded, self-motivated and focused on actions & outcomes
- You are available to start on 1 July 2019
Are you interested in further career opportunities after the trainee program? Apply NOW or contact Carolyn Khaw Hui Hui Head of HR Doka Malaysia, +60126076378 for further information.
Apply NOW for the Commercial Trainee Program Asia & Pacific for 2019! The selection will take place in April/May 2019 in Kuala Lumpur. You will kick off your career at Doka Malaysia in July 2019.